No matter what your style of gardening may be, we’ve got a garden for you:
- Living without a lawn. Visit a garden described as “intimacy among the flowers.”
- What would you do if your garden backed up to a cement wall? You’ll find an answer on the tour!
- Worried that you’re too free-spirited for gardening by the book? One gardener “gardens with her heart and eyes only.”
- Rock out! What to do with all the rocks and boulders you dig up as you dig your garden.
- With 14 different kinds of trees, you have to have a beautiful shade garden.
- A large property with multiple plantings and a back yard designed for entertaining.
- A grape pergola not to be missed!
- Terracing as a way to expand your plantings.
The tour begins at the Historic Grange Estate where you will pick up your tickets. The tour ends here too with a talk by master gardeners about the Grange gardens. Light refreshments will be served.
Saturday, June 18 11:00 am-3:00 pm
$15 in advance (at the library)/$20 the day of the event
As always, proceeds benefit the Haverford Township Free Library.
Read more from Garden Writer Martha Van Artsdalen at the Delaware County Press.